Sunday, March 2, 2008

Correction To Previous Post

Kate helped me with my Korean history. I edited my last post to correct the info. Be sure to read it again to get the real scoop. I'm not sure who gave me my information, but if I ever find them they'll get a nasty e-mail! (not really). We spent a wonderful Sunday with our good friends Kevin & Kate. They invited us to their new apartment for Sunday dinner. We had bulgogi which we ate as lettuce wraps. We also had some delicious salad with apples bits and strawberries and pineapple dressing. It reminded me of a Rana salad. The noodles were also wonderful. The best part about the whole thing was getting to talk with our friends. Their apartment is really great. They showed us their wedding photographs. They were amazing! (and not just because I'm into that sort of thing). I threw some pics of the day onto flickr. Be sure to check them out and let me know what you think. I'm going beddy bye. ~Micah

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Micah and Sarah,
This is Bailey.I miss you so much.The pictures are great.Things around here are great.Lauren is so cute.I love your house.God bless.

Love,
Bailey

Crystal said...

Micah and Sarah,
This is Ben.I have missed you so much.I am turning 10 on April 3,2008.I can't wait until you get back.
Love,
Ben

Crystal said...

Micah and Sarah,
This is Bethany.I love you so much.

Monica said...

Hi guys,
I don't have much time but I just wanted to let you know that we have been thinking about you. I am glad that things are going well for you. Tell Kevin and Kate we said hi. Take care and keep the updates coming, it is good to be able to log on and get updates. We miss you and love you guys tremendously. Take care, the Angeles

Steve Haden said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks for loving God.

Michelle said...

I LOVE the picture of you guys and Kevin & Kate. Thanks for sharing even ordinary pics like food, signs, etc. It's all very interesting. We love you very much! Is today the first day you teach?

Doug and Denise said...

Hi guys!
It is so good to read your blogs and know that you are doing well. Thanks for posting pictures so we can have an idea what it is like there. I guess that you went back to the Korean speaking church again with Kevin and Kate. I would like to know more about how church is going and how it is different, etc. We (the high school class and I) have been praying for you. We are excited to hear how your first week of teaching goes! We love you and miss you a lot! Keep blogging and posting pictures!

Love,
Denise

Joy said...

Hi Micah and Sarah,
It looks and sounds like you are having so much fun, and I am so glad that you are sharing it with us. Every new picture gives me a clearer view of where you are.
The boys are always interested in what the weather is like there, so we check it every few days, and Isaac has been asking for you. He is sick today, but when he is feeling better, he will check out the blog. Our kids definitely feel the excitement, and the loss too, of what you are doing.
We love you and miss you. You are in our prayers and thoughts lots!!
By the way . . . yummy! The food you have been eating looks so good. When you come home I think you will need to cook for us :).
Joy

Mom Sterrett said...

Hello,
Thanks for posting again. I saw the pictures and they were all very good as usual. The food looked yummy. Please also give our love to Kevin and Kate.
I'm like Denise and presumed you went to the Korean speaking church. How did it go? It sounds like you had a busy but fun day with Kate and Kevin. I'm very glad you have each other.
We miss you lots and love reading your posts and seeing pictures. Ceace was asking about you today. I told her you were doing well and that this week was going to be pretty busy. We can't wait to hear more.
I love you much.
Mom Sterrett

Unknown said...

Hello Parsons!!!

It's really great to hear from you. Thanks to you,we are all witnessing the faithfulness of God when you choose to make him your priority. It's so amazing to see all the exciting things that you are both living. Thank you for all the pictures, they seem to give us enough info about where you are and what you're doing. We all miss you greatly here.

Love you both,
Eddine

Anonymous said...

Hey,
It is so great to hear from you again. I hope that you got a good nights sleep. I wish I could have got that salad that was like Rana's.Thank you for all the pictures. Love you and miss you. Abigail

Em said...

I love looking at all of the pictures. I am so glad that you are a creative photographer, Micah. It is great to see some of the sites as well as being able to see faces. I look forward to many more!
Em