Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We'll Be Right Back

Tomorrow we fly to Chicago, spend the night, then fly on to our new temporary home in South Korea. It really is hard to believe that it is finally time to go. On one hand, it is very difficult to leave everyone behind, but on the other hand, it is very difficult to leave everyone behind! I need an extra hand, or maybe an extra heart. In all honesty, as sad as it may feel to leave our loved ones stateside, we are filled with an excitement from God that exceeds all sorrow. He continues to be so faithful to us during this entire process. God has blessed us with such great people in our lives that we cannot help the pain that we feel in parting. Only He can ease that pain and we pray that He eases yours also. We love you all.

7 comments:

Steve Haden said...

Godspeed Mr. and Mrs. Parsons. We love you.

Steve & Cyndi

Kate said...

Hi, Sarah and Micah..
I thought you are leaving for Korea on Thursday.
So I tried to call you. I think you didn't get cell phone service any more.

Kevin and I want to visit your house around noon on Saturday.
I know your apartment.

If you can, please call me after you arrive to Korea on Friday.
I can get a call after 8pm.
My cell phone number is
010-9990-9983

See you soon!
Have a safe trip.

Brandy Stanley said...

Well, the title made me cry.
I look forward to finding out about all of the great things that God has in store for you. I'm so proud of you two!
See you soon--until then we'll pray for you daily--at least!
Love,
The Stanley Crew (Roger, Brandy, Brady, Hannah, Haydyn, and Tiffany)

Andrea in Pittsburg said...

I feel better already that Kate is coming to visit you at noon on Saturday. It's easier to let family go when they're being received by family.

Patti said...

is it time for you to come home yet?

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

It's crazy to think that you're already gone. I miss you guys too much already.

EllenBeth said...

I am starting my comments a little late...but I wanted to start at the beginning.

I am so glad that you had a safe journey to South Korea, I prayed for you guys and I haven't stopped! Love you