Sunday, January 13, 2008

4 Weeks, 3 Sundays

Time is a funny thing. We are leaving in four weeks. Since we fly out on a Sunday morning, we have three more Sundays to spend with our local church family. (in person). Not only will we be meeting a new extension of our family when we reach South Korea, but we will be communicating with everyone in the U.S. as well. We intend to purchase a webcam before we leave. We will be using it to conference as well as to keep up a video journal. I hope to be able to upload video clips and messages to this site. Once again, you must check this site! It will be one of the main trusses of a bridge of communication that spans oceans, seas and continents. We love you all, and expect to talk to you on a regular basis.
We would always like to be remembered in your prayers. These last four weeks will be quite a whirlwind. We're already beginning to preemptively miss everyone.
God bless you and keep you all.

3 comments:

Andrea in Pittsburg said...

I tried to be brave when I said goodbye and Mom and Dad's tonight, but then I cried all the way. Is it okay if I save brave for later?
Heaps and gobs,
Ang

Andrea in Pittsburg said...

In case you couldn't tell by the missing and wrong words in the last post, I'm still not done crying.....

Micah & Sarah said...

Brave, schmave! God is our strength and without Him, we would not be able to do this.