Monday, February 25, 2008
To All of Our Fans
Sorry it has been so long since our last post, it's nice to know people have noticed:) The internet at our house has not been working, so we've been unable to write - I finally have a computer set up at the school, so that is where I am writing from now. We love you all and miss you more than ever. We are really starting to enjoy the food, and we were able to go grocery shopping last night and actually buy a decent amount of food - the first couple of times that we tried to grocery shop we had no idea what to buy and walked away a little depressed, so things have vastly improved. We (especially me:) are going to be extremely busy this week planning and getting our classrooms ready for school. I will be teaching a first grade immersion class. This means, basically, that I will be teaching all subject areas to first grade students who have a very firm grasp on the English language and are ready to be instructed full-time in English. I am really getting excited to learn all of their names. I have to go for now, but will try to write again soon. Your comments are invaluable to us. Much love, Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Totally understandable. We will wait... patiently... mostly.
Hi Micah and Sarah, It is great to see your blog site. You sound like you are being kept busy. Your pictures are great, too. I am looking forward to seeing Sarah in her hat in the snow!! The school sounds exciting, keep us updated as you get to know your students. We miss you both and will be praying for you. Love you both, the Lotterer Family!! p.s. I hear you have met the Korean Lotterer's!! You will have to let us know what that means!!
Hey guys, sorry I haven't written before now. We haven't had school because of sickness and it's the only place that I have access to internet. I love reading about what you are doing and I love and miss you so much. Your writing makes me feel like I'm a part of what you are doing and makes it seem like your not sooooo far away. We pray for you in our classroom often. Gotta go. Love you lots and lots and lots and lots, Sandy
Hi, guys! Sorry it has been so long since I posted, but my whole family has been very sick, including me. I am back to school, but Dennis is still very ill. Please pray for him. I think he may have pneumonia. Anyway, I am so glad to read your posts and to hear what God is doing. Keep up the updates! We love you so much!
Michelle
Sunday was our first "event" without you. We got together and watched the Oscars. It was fun, but not as much fun as it would have been if you were with us.
You'll be happy to know that you were in our conversation and we concluded our evening by praying for you.
Love and miss you
Can you buy fiddle faddle popcorn at your grocery store? It is quite delicious. I currently eating some as I take a break for work to write. You know how we tried to consol ourselves when Andrea headed to Bible college by saying she was just taking a vacation? It seems that you have already been on vacation for quite a while. I keep hoping that I will see you Thursday for family dinner. Bummer. At least I know that you guys are living in God's dream for your life. I love you and hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Rachel
Hello Again,
It was good to get on and find two posts since yesterday. I also love to hear every day life from you. Makes me feel closer somehow. I also catch up on folks from right here at home. I'd like to hear about the Korean Lotterers also. Sounds like fun. Sorry to hear about the Jamison family being sick. It's been a rough winter...
Sarah I am very excited to hear that you are going to be meeting your students soon. I know you will all fall in love with each other. I wish I were there to see you in action with them. Your very first class!:) I know you'll be very busy as well, but I'm sure it will also be very good. Makes me so excited to think about and makes me smile so much. We all miss you both very much, as I hope you can see, but hearing from you so regularly helps a lot. Know you are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Love and Hugs,
Mom Sterrett
Hey,
It is great to hear from you again. It sounds like you guys will be very busy so you do not have to write if you can't. I miss you. Love,Abigail
HI Micah and Sarah!
I am so excited for you about getting ready to teach and having your own classrooms and all that you are learning. Is the education system there very different from here? I have a zillion questions and I wish we could get together for tea and chat about it all, but I will settle for this for now I guess. I am so interested in how things will go in your classrooms. Keep us posted on that!
Love you guys and miss you bunches.
Joy
I agree with mom love to read about day to day going ons. You are prayed for regular and often and in my thoughts even more. Love ya heeps and goobs.
Sarah, snow, hat, fiddle faddle.
Nice summation, Steve!
Post a Comment