Today, (our Thursday), we will be leaving right after lunch to go on a retreat. We both get to go this time. It's being held at a corporate retreat place that is made specifically for this sort of thing. The goal is to build stronger bonds within the teams of teachers. We will leave at 1:00 this afternoon and get back at around 9:00 tonight. There will be soccer and plenty of other fun stuff. Most importantly, Sarah is coming this time. It's going to be a great time. God has been providing a lot of time to get to know our coworkers. We believe that much of what He wants us to do will involve our fellow teachers. God is amazing!
I found a place to get my hair cut. I think it's called Lee Cull Hairkerker or something like that. It's housed within Homever. It looks like a really trendy, expensive salon, but it still only costs 10 or 12 thousand won. ($10)
Last night we walked to Homever to get a pizza at one of the restaurants. It was called Pizza Margerita, but it was just a very simple cheese pizza. We liked everything about it. It was $6.50 and was very delicious and comforting.
I'm taking my camera on the retreat, so check for more pictures in the next couple of days.
~Micah p.s. we do have a phone number to our house; it is 0707-018-1395 - our schedule is kind of crazy right now, but should settle down once school starts; we'll normally work 8-5, and we're about 15 hrs ahead of you all. Love, Sarah
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
do you guys do anything but go on "vacation"?
slackers
Gosh, only one comment. Well I'll write to just put a comment on here. I miss you guys so much. I already can't wait for you to visit and to hear all of your stories. I love you. Abigail
Post a Comment