Wednesday, February 20, 2008
More Pics at Flickr
If you go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/parsonskorea/ you should be able to find the pictures that I have uploaded. I hope you can find them. Let me know somehow, one way or another. I hope you guys don't get tired of commenting on our blog, because we check it eagerly all the time. It is a great source of warmth and comfort. Love, Micah & Sarah p.s. sorry the pictures show such a messy house - we'd just barely dropped our luggage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
It's so great to see your smiling faces! Almost like your right here in front of me. . . almost. I love your place, guys. It looks like it will be a fun and comfy place to live for a while. Seeing pics helps to picture you there. Thanks for sharing them. The boys will be excited to see them. They ask about you guys a lot. Sarah, I'm proud of you, girlie! Have I mentioned you guys are my heroes? :)
Love you!!
You are in our thoughts and prayers,
Joy and the guys
Okay, how many times can I write the word "guys" in one comment? Let's count them: one, two, three . . .sorry -- must be the Kansas early morning air. :l
I love the pics. Lauren sure is a cutie pie. Does she speak english? Can you email me your mailing address? I will have to show Hannah your pictures.
Love you both!
Rachel
Lauren speaks fluent Korean and English. Her parents are both bilingual. They are the head pastors of the church, Joseph and Enny Kim. Her Grandpa is the one who started the school and her grandma is an American lady who started the pie shop, Blooming Beans. They are a pretty cool family. As soon as we find what our address is, we will send it to everyone.
Love, Micah
WOW! What a great little apartment! Thanks for the pics. Keep them coming. So...you have a western bathroom, a phone and a secretary... nice. Hey maybe I will try to post some pics for you of different things we're doing here and such things... hmm.
This is going to sound silly but, what does it smell like there?
It is so good to see your faces. I am glad to hear that you are adjusting so well. I miss yiu guy's so much! Make sure to e-mail me your address.
Love you!
Amy
This is so exciting guys! Really exciting!! Keep the info flowing and don't ever think you are writing too much, we love to hear from you.
Steve
You guys looked amazing for just arriving in Korea....I always look horrible after traveling over the ocean...I guess I will have to work on that! Your pics of the apartment are great, and Lauren is adorable...
GREAT photos! Thanks for sharing - I left a few comments and absolutely adore the logs photo.
Kerri
Like Joe asked: what does is smell like there?
I looked at those pics. They were great! Thank you for putting them on there. After I see you on there it makes me know how much I miss you. It makes me want to cry.your appartment is great. Love, Abigail
Post a Comment