Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You Shall Receive


These are the first pictures that I have uploaded. I think I'll put one on here now, and the rest on flickr with a link. There may be a better way, but I don't know what it is. Love everyone,
Micah

10 comments:

Rana said...

M&S,
I, too, appreciate your updates. Of course ditto to missing you in worship and everyday life.
I am so happy that my cooking helped prepare you for Korea! Micah have they served you pecan pie yet? I am now motivated to continue torturing others with my culinary creations. It's good to know things are going well.
Love, rana

Doug and Denise said...

Hello!
Thanks for the picture. Have you posted any other ones yet? I don't see a link or anything. I can't believe that Micah already left you Sarah, especially to go to a posh ski resort! But seriously, it is exciting to think of all the opportunities that you are going to have. Good job, Sarah, for trying all the new things! We will continue to watch for new comments because we love to hear from you! Miss you guys!

Denise

Joy said...

Hi guys! From the limited view in the pic, your apartment does indeed look cute and cozy! I can't wait to see more. I, like everyone else, miss you and feel pangs when I look around church for your smiling faces and then remember, "Oh, yeah. They're in Korea." But, "Oh,yeah. You're in KOREA!!" Really, you guys are my heroes! So far, it sounds like you are connecting well with the people there and having a very positive experience. I'm so pleased for you. Well, just wanted to add my "voice" to the many who are missing you, thinking of you and praying for you. Thank you for being who you are.
Love you!
Joy

abigail kreighbaum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abigail kreighbaum said...

Hey guys,
Thanks for the pic. Your apartment looks great from here. Miss you soooo much.
Love, Abigail

Micah & Sarah said...

Sorry, I tried to leave more pictures on here and then put the rest on Flickr, but the wireless internet connection goes in and out sometimes. I'll keep working on it. Don't give up hope for more pics! :)

Em said...

Hey Guys,
I couldn't help but start crying as I read your latest blogs. It's at the goodness of God that I find myself weeping tears of gladness. I am so glad that all has gone so well thus far. I am sure they will continue to do so. I was glad to see the picture of your apartment, but am more excited to see more! :) I hope you know that I think you both are awesome and I would so love to be able to go there for Thanksgiving with Amy. Josiah and I are still talking about it, but we have a few months before then, so I shall try my hardest to not be so antsy to see you in your new environment. I love you both! I will write again soon.
Em

Em said...

I just realized that the picture of us sibs was on the small table in your apartment. :) Wouldn't that be awesome if someday we could all be there together in person? Not on your table obviously... :)

Michelle said...

Wow! It sounds like you are settling in nicely. Sarah, I am proud of you for eating things that I am sure I wouldn't. :) So have you met your students yet? Love you guys and missed you on Sunday...
Love,
Michelle

Kerri said...

Oh la la, nice living quaters! Can't wait to check out the flickr pictures.

I miss you two.
Kerri