Friday, February 22, 2008

Two Day Seminar


Today was the first day of a two day seminar for teachers. The Biblical Worldview Institute has sent Christian Overman to speak about having a biblical worldview as teachers and how to implement that worldview in the classroom as well as in our everyday lives. Tomorrow we will learn how to create lesson plans with a biblical worldview in mind. It is also designed to help us teach children how to live with a B.W. We feel like we're at some sort of Bible College or something. I've thought of trying to share some of the information with C.H.S. Maybe you guys could look him up and see what you think.
Here is a picture of the tv they bought us to replace our old one. (it's 32 inches). :0

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures that you have been posting. Sarah, did you bring any of your text books from Titus with you? It sounds like the school is laying a good foundation for the children. How is your Korean coming along? I love you both and look forward to hearing more from you.

Te amo mucho,
Rachel

Joy said...

Great pics! I'm so excited about all you will be learning, and I hope you pass as much of it as you can along! The seminar sounds like it will be informative and beneficial. Love you both and we are so happy that you are living with purpose and joy!!
Nogas

Unknown said...

Hey guys,
I really love all the pics. All those kids are so cute and will be so lucky to have you as teachers. It's going to be an exciting mission for you. Like Dough said last sunday, if you have been serious and faithful with your local missions(here at CHC), you will do just fine anywhere else. As long as God is with you. Thank you for sharing all of it with us. So, how many people speak english so far?
I miss you both and look forward to hear some more.
Love ya,
Eddine

donCarona said...

Hey Guys--this is so cool to keep in touch! I know God is and will continue blessing and using you. Keep the pictures coming.

Love,
Dad

Em said...

novantHey Micah and Sarah!
I absolutely LOVED all of those pictures. Your little neighbor girls looks like she would be hilarious. :) How old is she?
Seriously, every time I get on here, I am brought to tears that I can't really explain. I am soooo happy for you guys and so touched at the goodness of God. It sounds wonderful there. I am so glad that things are working out so well.
Well, I love you. I will see about this calling business. We'll see how that works out for me...
Love,
Em

Patti said...

again...slackers

just kidding - with all your 'retreats' it doesn't sound like you really have too much time to watch tv

it's pretty sweet though

love you both

Anonymous said...

It is so great that you guys are already learning so much. It sounds like God is still being amazingly faithful. Abigail
(By the way,nice tv)

Unknown said...

Sweet TV! I hope you guy's are to busy making connections with people to get to watch it much. It puts a smile on my face to hear that you are doing so well. I knew you would. God never puts us into a situation without preparing us first. I miss both of you very much.

Love
Amy

Kerri said...

Can't wait to learn new things from you two. While it's sad I won't spend birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas (we've spent the last two together), it's also exciting seeing what you're doing in Suwon.

Love you guys!
Kerri