We're in Asia. Asia is close to Japan. So close, in fact, that some say Japan is a part of Asia. But, enough with the geography lesson. My point is this, we are in the vicinity and we thought it would be a shame to be on this side of the world for two years and never see Tokyo. Besides, it can be a real drag to have nothing to do for a four and a half week break from school. Sleeping in until 11:44 gets boring. Only showering every other day is fun for awhile, but c'mon. There comes a time when enough is enough. We must get out if only for a few days. We are going to Tokyo in the morning. Our flight leaves at noon. We'll get back on Sunday evening. We are very excited about this vacation from our vacation. The only drawback is this: It has snowed so much here and I love the snow! It's well below freezing here and I love the cold! Tokyo is going to be 54 degrees. Oh, well. I'm determined to have a great time anyway!
Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me.
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys are getting to go to Japan. That is so cool!
I wish I was going somewhere that was 54 degrees....how pathetic is that? Instead, I'll be spending my weekend somewhere even colder than here.
Um....my security word: bingies.
Chandler's babies?
Awesome! Give Japan our regards. Maybe one day we'll get to see it with our own eyes, but for now, don't forget your camera and be our eyes for us, okay? Can't wait to hear all your great stories. Hope you have a wonderful time in the time you have left.
PS my word is frumell. Nothing to say about that.
I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not jealous at all... I hope you have a FANTASTIC time on your vacation. Please, take a TON of pictures. Can't wait for you two to be HOME!!! Love you!
p.s. I feel I should mention my word verification as the other two did such: nanifix... Nice.
32 1/2 more days!!!!!!!
That's been my life for the last three months, j/k..ha! No, really, that has been my life..sheesh, I need to do something with myself!!
Post a Comment