Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

7 comments:

Patti said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Scott said...

You're already there, and we're in the past...still...for another 36 minutes. Happy New Year!

EllenBeth said...

Happy New Year Parsons!!

Mom Sterrett said...

Happy New Year to you also...just the beginning of a wonderful year. I can "feel it in my bones". After reading your previous blog, I feel like the wealthiest woman on earth. God has blessed me so much more than I ever could have imagined. I know I don't deserve any of it. Wow. Love again to you both. Hopefully, will be talking to you this evening. XXXXXOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We all can't wait for you to be home!!!

Kerri said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to your return.

Joy said...

So excited to see you home again in this new year!!! Love you and I am praying for a smooth transition for you.