Hi, everyone! I put a bunch of pictures from Tokyo on flickr. Just click the link at the top right of this page and enjoy. I recommend setting it to full screen slide show mode. It's just fun!
Micah~ I took your advice and looked at the pictures via fullscreen slideshow and am in absolute awe of your talent as a photographer. Seriously... INCREDIBLE pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them. Wow. I can hardly wait until you guys are home! 25 more days. Woohoo! I love you and miss you. Em
1 comment:
Micah~
I took your advice and looked at the pictures via fullscreen slideshow and am in absolute awe of your talent as a photographer. Seriously... INCREDIBLE pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them. Wow.
I can hardly wait until you guys are home! 25 more days. Woohoo! I love you and miss you.
Em
Post a Comment