Whoa! That's hilarious! Sarah and Micah you are both nuts. Maybe you have had a little TOO much time on your hands this break? I love you both. Miss you much. I'll will very much miss your call on Saturday/Sunday. Much love and affection. Mom
HAHAHA I'm with Mary! #2! BTW, GREAT hairstyle for you, Sarah! So funny, though. Before and after...you guys are the funniest! Can't wait to see you soon!
First of all: Micah did NOT consult with me before putting these on the internet!!! Secondly, I feel like I should explain:)The 1st one was just us goofing off:D The 2nd one was me getting home right after getting my hair cut - and we just HAD to document how they made me look:) It's a very Korean style hairstyle, fortunately, I do not have to style my hair like that:D Well, at least everyone can have plenty of laughs now! I hope it brightens your day! LOL ~Sarah
The first pic is HYSTERICAL! I didn't know your hair could do that, Sarah! Hahahaha! And I imagine the cut is cute, but the hairstyle in the second picture was a bit different. :) I love you guys and can hardly wait for you to get home!!!!! We will be there waiting for you with arms WIDE open. You are very missed! Em
Well, I misunderstood. It was still hysterically funny. Micah, for shame, not asking Sarah first. I do love your sense of humor though. Love you both. Hope school rocks these next couple of weeks. Can't wait to see you.
I didn't recognize Sarah in the first photo, even after looking at it for a few seconds. Too funny. I say Sarah should be a 70's disco queen for Halloween.
14 comments:
Whoa! That's hilarious! Sarah and Micah you are both nuts. Maybe you have had a little TOO much time on your hands this break? I love you both. Miss you much. I'll will very much miss your call on Saturday/Sunday. Much love and affection.
Mom
P.S. I vote for the second hairstyle if anyone is meant to vote. lol
HAHAHA I'm with Mary! #2! BTW, GREAT hairstyle for you, Sarah! So funny, though. Before and after...you guys are the funniest! Can't wait to see you soon!
Ummmm......interesting.
First of all: Micah did NOT consult with me before putting these on the internet!!! Secondly, I feel like I should explain:)The 1st one was just us goofing off:D The 2nd one was me getting home right after getting my hair cut - and we just HAD to document how they made me look:) It's a very Korean style hairstyle, fortunately, I do not have to style my hair like that:D Well, at least everyone can have plenty of laughs now! I hope it brightens your day! LOL ~Sarah
PS~ (these are not before and after pictures, they are two completely separate occasions)
Personally, I thought the first one was an awesome style for you ;)
I was cracking up at the second photo because you do look very much like an American with a Korean haircut.
Love you & can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!
The first pic is HYSTERICAL! I didn't know your hair could do that, Sarah! Hahahaha! And I imagine the cut is cute, but the hairstyle in the second picture was a bit different. :) I love you guys and can hardly wait for you to get home!!!!! We will be there waiting for you with arms WIDE open. You are very missed!
Em
Well, I misunderstood. It was still hysterically funny. Micah, for shame, not asking Sarah first. I do love your sense of humor though. Love you both. Hope school rocks these next couple of weeks. Can't wait to see you.
I didn't recognize Sarah in the first photo, even after looking at it for a few seconds. Too funny. I say Sarah should be a 70's disco queen for Halloween.
I am so excited that you guys are going to be back soon! Love you.
Rachel
I am so excited that you guys are going to be back soon! Love you.
Rachel
TWO WEEKS!!!
10 days!
Post a Comment