I have been enjoying all the videos! Also, the photos on flickr! Which is actually why I am writing. I'd love a print of the b&w rooftops! It's awesome! Love all the photos, really. And I especially like the one of Sarah inside the restaurant (or where ever she is). Love you guys!!! Joy
"Micah getting his swim on." That's a classic, Sarah. I would rate these a 10 on the scale if I were an Olympic judge. I'm glad you're having fun, and entertaining the masses too.
It was really wonderful to see you guys on Sunday! We really miss you so much!!! Micah, we hear you are crackin' up the Koreans with your amazing sense of humor--as long as they understand you! Love you guys!!!!!
Alright now I have a reason to watch the Olympics this year, you two look great. Kimi have you been training, it looked like there were a few new moves in there. Micah, I can just see you now standing on that platform getting your gold in water polo, just dont drown the horses.
Micah, you are so freakin hysterical! I miss you and your antics. :) On one of your video blogs could you tell a story? I miss your facial expressions and the way you tell stories. Nobody can tell a story better than you! Love you guys. Glad you are having such a good time. Miss you.
14 comments:
Nice Moves Yoda! Use the force and I am sure you can win Gold. Micah, umm you are wearing Goggles!
That is the only true smile I have had all day, Thanks Micah!
Thanks for the entertainment...you guys are nuts.
xxxooo
mom
I was already sure that Micah was going to win the olympics!
mic, i had no idea you were trying to out swim the 'thorpedo' - sorry, i did have to go there.
glad to see you guys are having such a great time with kimi
I have been enjoying all the videos! Also, the photos on flickr! Which is actually why I am writing. I'd love a print of the b&w rooftops! It's awesome! Love all the photos, really. And I especially like the one of Sarah inside the restaurant (or where ever she is). Love you guys!!!
Joy
Silly kids. I'm loving the swim getup Micah!
"Micah getting his swim on." That's a classic, Sarah. I would rate these a 10 on the scale if I were an Olympic judge. I'm glad you're having fun, and entertaining the masses too.
It was really wonderful to see you guys on Sunday! We really miss you so much!!! Micah, we hear you are crackin' up the Koreans with your amazing sense of humor--as long as they understand you! Love you guys!!!!!
Sarah how can you stand it with those two nuts in your home? Loved the videos guys! You make me laugh!
Alright now I have a reason to watch the Olympics this year, you two look great. Kimi have you been training, it looked like there were a few new moves in there. Micah, I can just see you now standing on that platform getting your gold in water polo, just dont drown the horses.
Hamilton guy can't go to the Olympics because of injuries - you should become a male gymnyst in his place!
Micah, you are so freakin hysterical! I miss you and your antics. :) On one of your video blogs could you tell a story? I miss your facial expressions and the way you tell stories. Nobody can tell a story better than you! Love you guys. Glad you are having such a good time. Miss you.
How funny! LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH!!!
-Molly
Post a Comment