Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Shenanigans

15 comments:

Kerri said...

I am totally cracking up. Sarah acting silly gets me everytime. John was watching the video too and said "why is she waving her hand?"

Andrea in Pittsburg said...

You are both total dorks! :-)

xxoo

Scott said...

You two are a crack up. Doesn't look like you're going to get your ipod and songs. Amber tried. But I think I someone may confiscate your pc and ipod and see what can be done...

Kimi D said...

i am so glad that you posted that video so the whole world can enjoy sarah's awesome dance moves! i love it! i miss you guys bunches and hope you have a great time with your moms.
love,
kimi

Shelden said...

How Funny Shara.



Any ways i saw Kimi

Love YU guys





-Molly

donCarona said...

Hey! Hope things are running smooth--guess so, huh? Got a big rain storm last night--cooled things off. Love ya--dad

(here's a poem I wrote)

God abounds in HIS creation.
thunderstorms wave across the sky.
Asking questions--making comments--
lightning flashing in the eye.

Mourning comes to some who linger--
joy to those who will hold on.
Share the heartbreak--bleak December--
far away from Augusts' storm.

God and I make a majority
He holds me tight,
He keeps me warm.
He's the one with all authority--
He and I--WE share this storm.

don Carona
8-6-08

Anonymous said...

I am loving the moves! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

I still cannot stop laughing

Anonymous said...

I can see why Kimi enjoyed herself so much! You guys are too funny!

Anonymous said...

that was so funny i love your super star moves! :)
( sorry i haven't commented in awhile)

Kerri said...

I had to come back for more.

Mom Sterrett said...

For those of you who may not know, Sarah asked me to tell you for some reason they cannot update their blog. Will let you know when things change.

Michelle said...

I was wondering what the heck had happened!

Anonymous said...

This is Abigail's Father: Hi Micah and Sarah. Glad to see Sarah still has the rhythm. We are going to give Kimi and Mary a chance to talk about their trips tomorrow in the service. Kimi already talked about it in Home Group but it seemed like most of her trip was eating out in restraunts. I have been doing alot of study over the summer from both secular as well as Christian sources about the history of Public Education. It seems that the seeds of deterioration (from a Christian perspective) were in it from the beginning. I will be curious to talk about why they feel the need to do Christian Schools there. Are they facing the same problems with Public Education as they do here?

Em said...

And you thought you had somehow been "skipped" on the ability to dance... LOL. That was awesome!