Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Mud

This is a video of Sarah and Sejin. Sejin was very upset that he had gotten mud on his shoes just a couple minutes earlier. That didn't stop him from heading straight toward the mud. When Jingu tries to help steer, Sejin screams. This was all on a hike that we went on with Sarah's entire class. It was hot and humid and there were many mosquitos, but it was a great time. Sorry it's sideways.

~Micah

8 comments:

Scott said...

What's up with sideways? Oh, you're one of those artsy folks aren't you? You just have to be different. But seriously, looks like you're having fun living in God's dream.

Patti said...

NO MUD!!!!

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious!

Mom Sterrett said...

Hi Guys,
Loved the videos...looks like fun, except for the mosquitoes.
Dad and I just got back from New Orleans. It was more fun than I pictured in my mind. It was a good conference for dad and a nice time of relaxation and rest for me. I went on a Katrina tour while I was there...even after three years, much to do. Still over half the population of the city have not returned and may not return at all. Sad. Very sad.
Counting down the days.
XXOO
Mom

Shelden said...

I'm guessing that they can understand English now. I noticed he could understand when Sarah told him to get out of the mud. And,what is up with the sideways?

Doug and Denise said...

Hi Micah and Sarah. Good to see you guys in the videos and good to speak with you Sunday Morning. We spoke to Kimi tonight at our home meeting. I was glad to see you were out of bed Micah!! We really miss you guys.

Doug

Jamison said...

Funny. I now have my head permanently cocked to the right...

Em said...

That was hilarious! It was so cute to hear Sarah say, "No mud!, No mud!" It was extremely funny when the little one screamed. :) It reminded me of what Donovan has started doing as of late- screaming. :)