What is this tomfoolery? Too funny. I couldn't help laughing, but I was like laughing, laughing. Yeah, ask Patti about that sometime. Just ask her what it was like to watch Bruce Almighty with me. This was almost like that. Almost. Love you guys!!! You too, Kimi! Jou
Funny..hah, hah..must be the person BEHIND the camera making you laugh! Put that girl to work and have her write you a script! It was great to see your smiling faces!
I was crying and laughing at the same time as I watched those video blogs. I miss you guys so much my heart aches. :( I LOVE your video blogs in that I can see and hear you, although the way you two write is quite awesome and I love reading your thoughts and such as well. I love you guys! Thanks for the laugh and tears...
14 comments:
Too stinkin funny! Hey, I'm first! Yeah me!!
You guy's are way too funny!
What is this tomfoolery? Too funny. I couldn't help laughing, but I was like laughing, laughing. Yeah, ask Patti about that sometime. Just ask her what it was like to watch Bruce Almighty with me. This was almost like that. Almost.
Love you guys!!!
You too, Kimi!
Jou
first off: did anyone else notice that joy signed her name "jou"? would that be pronounced "jew"?
2: that was hilarious!! ethan and i have watched them three times already.
Jammin' on the one!
that was hilarious!
Funny..hah, hah..must be the person BEHIND the camera making you laugh! Put that girl to work and have her write you a script! It was great to see your smiling faces!
Hi Micah and Sarah!!!
Amber and I just wanted you to know that we miss you guys. We read your blogs and laugh a lot. Love you guys!
Joseph and Amber
Hi You Two!
That was pretty funny.
Hi Kimi...didn't mean to leave you out. It looks you all are enjoying your time. Miss you all.
XXXOOO
Mom Sterrett
C'mon Sarah. Spit it out!!
So, where's the REAL video blog? Or did you just give up? We want more!!!
Oh, my gosh! I know that Cosby episode! HAHAHA
You guys crack me up...
Love you,
M
Yeah Yeah you guys are always funny!!!
Sorry this is my first time posting here, but I thought now is as good of a Time as any!
We really hope to see many more video blogs.
I was crying and laughing at the same time as I watched those video blogs. I miss you guys so much my heart aches. :( I LOVE your video blogs in that I can see and hear you, although the way you two write is quite awesome and I love reading your thoughts and such as well. I love you guys! Thanks for the laugh and tears...
How funny!!! You also made me cry!!! Love you and miss you guys!!!
Love, Molly
Post a Comment