A miracle of God's creation
the human heart is vast,
its capacity unrivaled.
It pounds and pangs and pines
beats and breaks
And the heart loves
Oh, how it loves!
Without bound, without self,
Without end
When flesh and blood and bone are gone,
The heart lives on.
The heart that houses Christ lives on.
Live on, Dear heart.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
WOW! I love that!
Micah and Sarah, it was so terrific to see and hear you at church today! We are so encouraged by what God is doing in your midst, and we are so proud of your obedience. Stay strong, and know that we all love you so very much...Michelle
That is so sweet. I love seeing you on skype.
-Shelden
Seeing you guy's this morning was amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. I wanted to be able to reach through that screen and hug you both. I got a picture at the end of the service last week that I want to share with you guy's. Read Psalm 62. The picture I got was of the enemy looking at us from a great distance and he sees us as a tottering fence. But as we are in the battle and he draws closer to us he sees that we are really a fortress with a man standing on top with a sword. When your in the battle remember that God has given you all the tools that you need to fight. And that you will be victorious. I felt like I was supposed to share that with you. Hope it helps. Love......Amy
that is so touching and true.I love you guys so much.
-Bailey
Awesome Micah! It was sooooo great to see and hear you guys this morning. I wish we could do that EVERY Sunday morning. What a great way to start the day (and end yours). We love you. Keep going! Run your race! God will give you the endurance you need.
Steve
Micah and Sarah,
I love this poem and I thank you for writing it, Micah.
It was so incredible to see you guys this morning. It made me sad and happy all at once.
More than anything, it made me want you guys to come have pasta and tea with us (I remembered, no coffee). I sure do miss you both so much.
It is great to hear all of your testimonies, and to see the amazing things God is doing in your lives. He sure is faithful.
I am trying to blog more again. It is so crazy here.
Thanks for being who you are, you are such an inspiration to many, and to me!!
Love you and I am praying for you!!
Joy
Short yet so profound. Really powerful poem.
It was a pleasant surprise seeing your smiling faces on the big screen at church yesterday.
i miss you.
Micah and Sarah,
I immediately burst into tears when I saw your faces on the big screen yesterday. I miss you both so much.
Love,
Rachel
It was so great to see you on Skype!!!!!! I love you so much and I miss you to! I cannot wait 'till I can see you for real!
This may not be the place to write this, maybe you should have a general blog that people can write random things to you, but Relay For Life was on Friday night. Great success. Wish you were there.
Yeah, it was good to see you guys. it is one thing to read your blogs, but it is another to see your faces in real time. Pretty cool. Everyone was crying and smiling at the same time. Cool shirt on your last video post Micah. -DJ
Hi Micah and Sarah,
Now that I know the story behind this poem, I liked it even more and it made it more special. Micah I wonder why you are not published. You definitely have a gift. It was awesome to see you the other day at church. I had no idea until after church that you had stayed connected all during church. I imagine you were extremely tired. I hope you were able to get caught up on some rest Monday since you did not have school then.
Much love to you both!
Mom Sterrett
Thank you for the new pictures. I so want to meet some of your class and Sarah's class. I am so glad that you are a photographer.I hope that I spelled that right. Beautiful pics. I miss you so much.
hey guys, sorry this is my first comment. awesome poem. i hope you two are doing fabulous. i love and miss both of ya.
kimi
I don't have words. All I can say is that I love you both and miss you so much more than words can express.
HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!! Thats GREAT.
-LOVE Molly
Post a Comment