Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Back to Japan
We are going back to Japan on Wednesday morning. We finally have everything we need to receive our work visas! Thank you to everyone that has been praying about this situation with us. We will go to the Korean consulate in Osaka, Japan as soon as we leave the airport. After we leave our information with them, we will head to our hotel. We will wait until Thursday morning to go back to the consulate to pick up our passports, freshly stamped with work visas. Depending upon when our return flight...returns, we might be able to do some sightseeing. There is a huge aquarium in Osaka and two giant ferris wheels. If I promise not to rock the gondola, Sarah might ride one of them with me. Sarah and I just got a new camera. It's a Canon G9. It takes great pictures and really nice videos and it's much lighter than my DSLR. We will be posting pictures from Japan soon! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Great to hear everything is working out on the visa issue.
We will look forward to hearing about your trip. Keep us posted!
XXOO
Mom Sterrett
Hi guys! Sounds like all will work out on the visa thing. That's great! I am praying for you both, and hope all else is well. Love you!
Joy
Love hearing about your adventures, Love being a witness to the wonder of all God does, LOVE YOU
All I have to say is God is so amazing and I love both.
Amy
Ummm I meant I love you both. :)
Hannah and I are reading your blog. Actually, Hannah is crawling all over me while I am trying to reply. I hope you guys have a great time in Japan.
Love,
Rachel
I hope that you had a great trip! I know that it is so great for you to have work visas so that you get to travel to all of those cool places!
That's awesome that you got your work visas. Can't wait until I see those pictures. Lots of love,
-Shelden
Post a Comment