Please, enjoy this video. That's a new shirt. The video resolution doesn't do it justice. Sarah got a great new outfit, too. I'll try to make sure she is in the next video I post. Don't miss the new post below the video.
Love you all,
Micah
Love you all,
Micah
11 comments:
Thanks for another sweet video! Food sounds yummy! We love you both...
Ok, ok. I hate it when people beg. I'll go check out the pictures on Flickr. You really need to talk Sarah into getting on camera too. We want to see and hear her as well. Come on Sarah. Nice shirt btw.
thanks for the video
sounds like and what I could see, looks like a great place and great food...made me hungry since it's lunch time.
miss you and love you much!
mom sterrett
I love chicken sandwiches. Your's sure sounded tasty. I showed Hannah the video of her Uncle Micah. She says hi. Please tell Sarah I said hello.
Love,
Rachel
You need to post some more pics! I have already seen them! But I ahve to say that they are great! Nice video! I miss you and love you!*** That food sounds great!
Loved the video!!!! That shop sounds really cool,and the sandwiches sound delish!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Shelden
HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet video! I loved your new shrit. I also saw your pics on flickr they were pretty sweet too! The Korean food you were descrbing sounded incrdibly delioucs!!! and it's making me hungry... I'm going to go make myself a sandwich.
Toddles!
Dolphin
hey, guys - sorry i haven't been on to comment sooner....things are CRAZY
mic - amy and i ran into your mom last night...she was in line at the deli. we talked about how much we missed you and then i was sad.
i told amy i wanted to make a button with you and sarah on it....she laughed, probably because she knows i'm going to do it
love you
hey...i just showed your video to ethan and he was thrilled to get to see uncle micah.
when you mentioned the chicken sandwiches he laughed and said, 'micah eat chicken fries'. it was funny. he misses you so much and right now he is pestering me to watch it again.
oh...he is what ethan has to say...
jiijgiiijiji iiiiiiiiijuhuhuhj
mbkjj
we love you
patti & ethan
I love the video and the shirt Micah. I love you.
-Molly
Post a Comment