These are some wacky products that we just couldn't pass up. The first one is Melon Latte. There is no coffee involved. It is just some sort of disgusting combination of melon and milk. The back of the bottle (which is clear, not white) says, "What happens when melon meets milk." There is no question mark. It's a statement. As in, this is what happens when melon meets milk... Micah tosses his cookies.
The other, less milky, picture is *drumroll please* Jelly Belly bodywash. We have watermelon, blueberry, and very cherry. The wackiest part about it is that it's edible! Just kidding, don't eat it. It tastes like soap. We didn't go to the store seeking jelly bean bodywash. It just sorta jumped out at us. It was only about 99 cents per bottle. As you can see, we got one of each flavor.
It says belly on the bottle, but I think you can use it on everything.
9 comments:
By the way, it's only Sarah's birthday for 3 more hours in Korea, but you can still tell her Happy Birthday since it just started in America!
I am cracking up! So many things. Why is the back of that bottle clear, when the front is white? Who thought it would be a good idea to mix milk with melon? That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard. The thought is making me gag.
I gotta be honest - I don't want any part of me smelling like jellybeans, even if it's a jelly belly.
Thanks for making me laugh....as always.
The whole reason I'm on today is to wish Sarah a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's fun, in my way of thinking to stretch your birthday out as far as you can...I love you Sarah (you too Micah). I was a VERY happy momma the night you were born and in the days and years to follow. You truly were (and are) a blessing from the Lord. Hope God blesses (blessed) you richly on your birthday. Much love and affection to you both. Miss you.
The whole bottle is clear. The milky liquid just makes it all look white.
Happy Birthday Sarah. Seeing the wacky products again was hilarious.
Love,
Rachel
I felt like such a dork this morning when I texted to wish you a "Happy Birthday" and realized that I was a little late by Korean time! Oh well, Happy Birthday, Sarah!
Love you.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Don't feel like a dork, Andrea! I'm rather enjoying having a birthday week! Actually, I've been so busy with my open-house stuff that I've barely given it a thought - until my awesome husband or one of my awesome friends/family members do something sweet or write me a sweet message. I feel very loved! ~Sarah
Happy belated b-day, Sarah, my dear. Micah, "It says belly on the bottle, but I think you can use it on everything." That cracked me up! Love you two!
Ok. First, Happy Birthday Sarah, even if it is late. Second, I'm a little disturbed that you can conclusively say that the Jelly Belly body soap does, in deed, taste like soap. You just had to know didn't you?
Post a Comment