Wow! These are crazy wonderful! I think the two lights is my favorite, but then I really like the one below it, too. And the pics of the kids are priceless, especially the one with the boy jumping in the air. They are all so amazing. Moments in time, captured. You have a true gift, an artful eye.
Micah, I want a hi-res of the Japanese maple. That would make a great desktop background. Absolutely beautiful--all of them, really, but I really like that last one.
I have to admit...everytime I see the first picture I'm a little disturbed because my first thought is...is that blood on his mask? Other than that, I enjoyed viewing the pictures. You are very talented!
10 comments:
Wow! These are crazy wonderful! I think the two lights is my favorite, but then I really like the one below it, too. And the pics of the kids are priceless, especially the one with the boy jumping in the air. They are all so amazing. Moments in time, captured. You have a true gift, an artful eye.
The boy jumping in the air is pretty great. The little girl saying hi was great, too. Her hand was saying it, but her face wasn't.
Love the trees and their gorgeous colors and the boy in midair.
Micah, I want a hi-res of the Japanese maple. That would make a great desktop background. Absolutely beautiful--all of them, really, but I really like that last one.
Great pics!
Sarah, Happy Birthday to you! I hope Micah & all your friends spoil you like the princess that you are. Love you, Rana
Rana! You are so sweet! Your comment brought tears to my eyes! Love ya, Sarah
Love all the pix Micah! Great job, as usual...I think two lights may be my favorite too.
xxoo
I have to admit...everytime I see the first picture I'm a little disturbed because my first thought is...is that blood on his mask?
Other than that, I enjoyed viewing the pictures. You are very talented!
Those are incredible action shots. Do tons of people wear masks there? Do you wear one Micah?
word: plumpas
Post a Comment