Hayoung, Kate, and Sarah all have November birthdays! These pictures are from Hayoung's birthday party. Kate and Hayoung are wearing hanbok. Sarah is wearing a fuchsia scarf.
Thanks for the lovely pictures Micah...hope all the gals have wonderful birthdays. Loved talking with you this evening. Hope all goes well this week. Much love and affection.
7 comments:
I was just thinking the other day, I wish Micah would post more pictures of Sarah. I miss her (and you). You have a gorgeous wife!
Adorable and adorable.
BEAutiful pics! Miss you both so much!
Sarah,
I am glad you enjoyed the birthday box:) You look beautiful.
Love,
Rachel
Thanks for the lovely pictures Micah...hope all the gals have wonderful birthdays. Loved talking with you this evening. Hope all goes well this week. Much love and affection.
Crazy good portraits, Micah!!
Sarah is beautiful. (but you already knew that)
Post a Comment