So, um, is this the much hailed post you mentioned in your previous post, because I have to say . . . uh, I just don't get it. But I love you guys anyway!!! :) J
Location videos! Yes, what a great idea! Looking forward to more. Loved the story about the girl writing to her father. What a touching/inspirational story. Love you guys!
Ahhhhh! It makes so much more sense with the video content. Loved it. You both make me smile. And you always have such wonderful stories. It was good to see and hear you! Love you guys!!! J
Okay, my verification word, no lie -- upeed. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
I'm so glad that the post you've been making us wait for was a video. I love you guys! It was so good to be able to see and hear you. I would definitely love to see some "on location" vlogs (not a typo - I mean video-blogs). Micah, you said 'interactions' and it cracked me up. Hope to hear more from you soon. Love you both tremendously!
PS - I think Audrey said "Micah" tonight - and that made Ethan ask about you.
Seeing you faces was worth the wait. Hannah and I sat together to watch you video. Hannah kept waving and saying hi. She thought we were talking on Skype:)Sarah keep up the good work on the piano. The song brought back a childhood memory of Amber walking in on us sisters singing our rousing rendition of "Home On the Range":)That was a hoot indeed. Love you both, Rachel
Rachel, I will never forget that - I'm quite certain none of us will:) That's actually mostly why I chose the song; I knew there'd be a few gals out there who'd get some laughs from it:) Tell Hannah we say hello!
You almost had me fooled into thinking you were a Korean person! Sarah, don't let Micah hog the camera--speak right up and tell us your stories. Great stuff, had me rolling. (And Steve, if you're going to write blog comments in tongues, then you must provide the interpretation!)
Hello! Loved the video! Made me smile. I love seeing you both...just something about sight and sound...I also loved the story about your student Micah...wow. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you when you called San Diego the other evening. I was very glad you got to talk with Michael. The trip went very well and I'm happy beyond words to have my son back on American soil. Just in case you read this son, thank you for fighting for our freedom. I am VERY proud of you and the sacrifice all of you made for all of us. It was an incredible thing to watch all those marines and their corpsmen disembark from that huge airplane. Words cannot describe my great joy to see my son. Definitely worth the wait. Sorta like waiting for someone else in January? Does a mom's heart much good to see her kids and know they are okay. Thanks Micah and Sarah...we love seeing you. Very glad things are going well... Much love. Mom
Sarah - great piano skills and superb Korean-speaking! I am in awe of your story. It's amazing how something that may seem so small, like a letter to a father, can make such an impact.
Hey Guys! I loved being able to hear your voices as well as see your faces! That is always wonderful. As always, you had me laughing and crying at different intervals. You both are greatly missed and thought of CONSTANTLY. I love you guys! Em
18 comments:
So, um, is this the much hailed post you mentioned in your previous post, because I have to say . . . uh, I just don't get it. But I love you guys anyway!!! :)
J
That song gets stuck in my head for days!
The FIRST Video to air on MTV
sorry guys, we're really trying hard to upload a video, but it's not working!
Location videos! Yes, what a great idea! Looking forward to more. Loved the story about the girl writing to her father. What a touching/inspirational story. Love you guys!
Ahhhhh! It makes so much more sense with the video content. Loved it. You both make me smile. And you always have such wonderful stories. It was good to see and hear you!
Love you guys!!!
J
Okay, my verification word, no lie -- upeed. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
I'm so glad that the post you've been making us wait for was a video.
I love you guys! It was so good to be able to see and hear you.
I would definitely love to see some "on location" vlogs (not a typo - I mean video-blogs).
Micah, you said 'interactions' and it cracked me up.
Hope to hear more from you soon.
Love you both tremendously!
PS - I think Audrey said "Micah" tonight - and that made Ethan ask about you.
Seeing you faces was worth the wait. Hannah and I sat together to watch you video. Hannah kept waving and saying hi. She thought we were talking on Skype:)Sarah keep up the good work on the piano. The song brought back a childhood memory of Amber walking in on us sisters singing our rousing rendition of "Home On the Range":)That was a hoot indeed.
Love you both,
Rachel
Rachel, I will never forget that - I'm quite certain none of us will:) That's actually mostly why I chose the song; I knew there'd be a few gals out there who'd get some laughs from it:) Tell Hannah we say hello!
Contiess. An blaep hemma lukki. Scie larts mango nanna.
You almost had me fooled into thinking you were a Korean person! Sarah, don't let Micah hog the camera--speak right up and tell us your stories. Great stuff, had me rolling. (And Steve, if you're going to write blog comments in tongues, then you must provide the interpretation!)
Hello!
Loved the video! Made me smile. I love seeing you both...just something about sight and sound...I also loved the story about your student Micah...wow.
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you when you called San Diego the other evening. I was very glad you got to talk with Michael. The trip went very well and I'm happy beyond words to have my son back on American soil. Just in case you read this son, thank you for fighting for our freedom. I am VERY proud of you and the sacrifice all of you made for all of us. It was an incredible thing to watch all those marines and their corpsmen disembark from that huge airplane. Words cannot describe my great joy to see my son. Definitely worth the wait. Sorta like waiting for someone else in January? Does a mom's heart much good to see her kids and know they are okay. Thanks Micah and Sarah...we love seeing you. Very glad things are going well...
Much love.
Mom
Yay! An update! Good to see your lovely faces.
Sarah - great piano skills and superb Korean-speaking!
I am in awe of your story. It's amazing how something that may seem so small, like a letter to a father, can make such an impact.
Keep...keep on trucking!
Love you guys,
Kerri
Hey Guys!
I loved being able to hear your voices as well as see your faces! That is always wonderful.
As always, you had me laughing and crying at different intervals. You both are greatly missed and thought of CONSTANTLY. I love you guys!
Em
Love the videos!
-Molly
Thanks for the update. I agree with Joy.
Post a Comment