We used Sarah as a marker for the shot. I got a new haircut yesterday, but I cut it off when I shot the clip. Oh well. Maybe you'll be able to see it next time. Happy Easter!
Hope you guys had as good an Easter as we did. Dying eggs was pretty fun. Audrey wanted to crack them open instead of color them. I'll try to get some pictures up on my blog about that soon.
Micah and Sarah, We missed having you around the table for Easter lunch at Mom and Dad's. Mom made a delicious spiral ham. Emily and Donovon came in for the celebration. Donovon is so darn cute! It was a riot watching Henry, Hannah, and Donovon running around the house finding eggs w/candy. We had to do the hunt indoors because it rained all day on Easter. Love and miss you both, Rachel P.S. Hannah is finally potty trained! She goes potty and poopy on the toilet:)
6 comments:
Happy Easter/Resurrection Day to you both, too! Thanks for the video update. Too funny about using Sarah as the marker. ha
Hope you guys had as good an Easter as we did. Dying eggs was pretty fun. Audrey wanted to crack them open instead of color them. I'll try to get some pictures up on my blog about that soon.
Miss you guys!
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!I love you, and I hope that you had a wonderful Easter!
Micah and Sarah,
We missed having you around the table for Easter lunch at Mom and Dad's. Mom made a delicious spiral ham. Emily and Donovon came in for the celebration. Donovon is so darn cute! It was a riot watching Henry, Hannah, and Donovon running around the house finding eggs w/candy. We had to do the hunt indoors because it rained all day on Easter.
Love and miss you both,
Rachel
P.S. Hannah is finally potty trained! She goes potty and poopy on the toilet:)
Hello,
Thanks for the Easter greeting. It was good talking to you this evening. Miss you and love you much!
XXOO
Mom
Happy Easter to you too.
Post a Comment