It is a deliciously chilly and rainy Monday evening in South Korea. We had some very cheesy potato soup for dinner tonight. It was Sarah's wonderful idea. For dessert we broke into our recently acquired care package. My sister Andrea sent us a big box of goodies for Easter. We now have copious amounts of dark chocolate, Twizzler bites, and Peeps, along with numerous dry goods with flavors from home. The best part of the whole package was the Easter card signed by the entire Jordan family. Thanks guys! We love you all.
Please enjoy this video that I shot during our church service on Easter Sunday.
Love,
Micah and Sarah
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I could go for some cheesy potato soup. It's been rainy here, too. When you guys come home we will have to institute soup nights. Actually do it...not just talk about doing it.
Ethan has made us watch your video blogs at least a dozen times each. He likes to respond to what you're saying.
The little boy in the video sure did look like he was enjoying church.
Miss you and love you.
That little kid's clapping is adorable!
Peeps... the other yellow meat.
That's gross, Steve.
I love reading your blogs, thanks for taking the time to write them. Miss you and love you lots, Sandy
Awww...I'm so glad you get such great care packages. Very thoughtful. Thanks for letting us "see" your church. I loved the video.
Steve, I concur with Patti. Gross.
Peeps were never meant for human consumption. They were originally manufactured to used as door stops and packing for moving boxes.
Thanks for the update and the video clip. I too appreciate you taking the time to share your every day life with us. Makes me feel a little closer. I miss you both very much.
XXOO
Mom
Nice to hear that you had a good Easter.
ditto to my mom.
Post a Comment