Friday, March 27, 2009

Nobody's Pregnant


I have been hearing a great deal of buzz about an upcoming post to this blog. I would like to confirm that there will be a cool post unlike any you have seen for quite a while from us. We have been very busy starting our new school year and attending our Y.M.C.A. Korean classes. I must admit that after working on lesson plans on a computer all day, I do not feel like typing new posts. Computer screens give me headaches. But I also know that you, our adoring public, deserve more. Oh, so much more. Therefore, we plan on making this next one count. And, if it's a success, we will continue in the same style for future posts. This is all that I am a liberty to say at this time. I hope this whets your appetite and piques your interest. I had to rename the post just in case anyone got crazy ideas from my cryptic message. Thank you for stopping by. The picture is a bonus. It has nothing to do with the aforementioned post of awesomeness. We love you all and we will talk again soon. ~Micah

9 comments:

Scott said...

Thanks for the cryptic message and the clarification. You know how relational church life is...no telling what rumors would be flying around here.

Joy said...

I must say, this is quite exciting!!

Patti said...

Teaser blog? What's up with that? Guess I'll just have to keep checking back.

Anonymous said...

How are those Y.M.C.A. Korean classes goin'?

Mom Sterrett said...

Okay, so I hope to hear more soon. I know what you mean about computer screens...love you much!
XXOO
Mom

Ugo said...

Ugo wuz' here...

Steve Haden said...

So was Steve.

Michelle said...

Looking forward to it, and glad you clarified...yup, it might have started rumors. Good call! Love you both!

Unknown said...

That is so uncool to tease us like that! Where is the new blog?

Love you guy's!
Amy