Saturday, March 14, 2009
First Graders on Friday
I couldn't resist posting a link to show you all what my first graders were rushing out to see on their Friday night. I used this little video clip as a lesson opener for my phonics lessons this past week - I kind of found it at the last minute and thought it was cute...but my students went nuts over it. We decided to post it on our class website so students could watch it over the weekend if they so desired. We posted it Friday afternoon, and by Friday evening there were already fifty hits on it! They loved it, and I can't quit crackin' up at how cute they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ummm....some of those were frightening - "l laughs loudly" - that just wasn't right.....and how could those violins get sucked into that vacuum?
too funny.
Hi Sarah and Micah.
This was a cute story Sarah. I love your kids.
Hope you are both doing well.
XXOO
Yeah, Patti! I run over a paper clip and the vacuum sounds like it's going to tear itself apart! Maybe it's a Dyson.
Ummm...what's so funny?
That is hilarious!!!!!
Michelle, you have to watch the video. Just click on the link in the post and enjoy:)
I did...I still don't get it.
Hey guys,
I refuse to let business get the best of me! Awesome stuff going on sounds like. We miss you and can't wait to hear from you more. How was everything with Korea making it to the finals of the World Baseball Classic? I saw some shots of fans over there and it looked pretty intense! Keep up the glorious work!
Post a Comment