It's Wednesday night for us. No homegroup, no Rev. Church. Our version of homegroup meets after church on Sundays. Sarah and I are playing Scrabble on our iPod. We're not addicted, but isn't that what all addicts say? I think we'll go for a walk around the grounds. I asked one of the men in the main office if I was healthy. (we were waiting on our medical checks to come back). He said, "Well, you're fat." I was like, "Okay...?" When non-native languages are involved, tact loses priority. He said my blood pressure is a little high and I need to take care of my liver. Basically, I need to make sure I don't have a sedimentary lifestyle. I'm going to start swimming three times a week. I will also eat fewer Aussie Cheese Fries. I just found out today that it is the worst food in America, containing 2900 calories.(worst food in Korea, too, I guess). I love Aussie Cheese Fries. I'm sad. If I make the proper changes, I will be much more healthier. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
ps - I had to look up alliteration.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I haven't even heard of Aussie Cheese Fries. Where would one find them? Swimming sounds kind of nice. It is very hot and humid here. Is there a lot of humidity in Suwon? Please tell Sarah I said hello.
Love,
Rachel
P.S. I think I am starting to feel the baby moving around. I am a little over 14 weeks.
HAHAHA!
for some reason, i think this blog makes me miss you the most. my bp is a bit high, too so some things will have to change
how do you play scrabble on your ipod? is it on all ipods? these are things i need to know.
I want some aussie cheese fries.
The humidity hasn't gotten too bad here yet. We hear it's awful. Aussie Cheese Fries are only the best tasting food you can get at Outback Steakhouse!
I purchased an iPod version of Scrabble on iTunes for $4.99. It's tiny and fun.
Aussie Cheese Fries are also known as Texas Cheese Fries. You can get those at Cheddar's in Joplin and other places.
Aussie Cheese Fries from the Outback? Yeah those are so chubtastic and good...but I do stear clear of those. You know, I've checked by blood pressure THREE times at work this week and it's been high (126/78) I think stress has a lot to do with it.
I think it's great how blunt people can be. Not that it's awesome someone told you you're fat but the honesty is sometimes refreshing.
...yesterday I was told I'm frumpy. I about cried right there.
I wish I could swim three times a week! Whats the HAHAHA for Abigail?
Post a Comment