Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Saturday Night


This is our last Saturday in Korea. We spent the day with friends. John, Erin, and Men accompanied us to Seoul. We went to COEX mall and had lunch at On The Border. Before we headed home this evening we had dinner at Butterfinger Pancakes. The food and fellowship was so rich today and for the past two years for that matter.


We're about 80% packed. We have six suitcases and three carry-ons. Some of them are completely packed, but we have a few things left to pack.


We are trying to soak up all the Korea we can, but it's difficult in the midst of such a hectic schedule. Between work and packing, we haven't had much soak time.


Tomorrow we are having a farewell dinner and party with our Podowon. I will be taking pictures and trying not to think of the fact that this is our last Podowon meeting.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Now I am singing Cat Stevens: "Oh another Saturday and I ain't got nobody I got some money cuz I just paid oh how I wish I had someone to talk to I'm in an awful way..." a Sam Cook cover.

It must be hard leaving your home of two years to return in some ways. I am excited for your return though.

EllenBeth said...

I hope you have time to "soak" as much as possible before you leave. What an amazing adventure you have been on! God has such great plans!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you both next week!
Love,
Rachel

Micah & Sarah said...

Kerri, that is what I was going for. (the Sam Cook version)