We are watching the World Series on Friday morning. This is odd for two reasons. We usually work on Friday and the World Series is played at night. I am not complaining. I'm excited to have a chance to see some of the games and we're really excited to get another break from school. We are not excited about the fact that there 40 or 50 kids that are infected with the H1N1 virus. The school has been closed down. We will have three days off. Today, Monday, and Tuesday. We will head back to work on Wednesday and the students will come back on Thursday. This gives me plenty of time to work even more on wedding pictures!
I'll leave you with some of the video clips I shot while I was in Pittsburg.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't view your clips yet because my children are asleep in the next room. However, it is great being able to read updates.
Love,
Rachel
Loved the little video clips. I'm also glad you get a little unexpected time off though not about the H1N1...hope you enjoy some leisure. Just reminding you that we will be at Em's on Saturday night. We will be gone some of the evening but don't give up on us if you can't reach us right away. We will be looking forward to seeing you on Skype.
Love and miss you both much.
XXXXOOOO
Haha, those are awesome videos!
Awwwwwwwdrey!
Post a Comment