Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home Safe

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that Micah made it back safe and sound. I for one am ecstatic! All of his flights were delayed a couple of hours and he is pretty exhausted, but other than that, he's doing great and is all in one piece! Thanks to everyone for taking such great care of him! Love you, Sarah

10 comments:

Mom Sterrett said...

Thanks for the update. I am so sorry I missed his call. I did get his message though and your's also. I did not get to visit with him near enough. I'm glad folks took such good care of him. Anthony and Hannah are on the mend, thank you Jesus. Dad is not feeling well though. Hope you both stay healthy. Micah, I hope you had a great visit with your family. It was so good to see your mom the other day. Much love to you both.
XXXXXOOOOO

Michelle said...

Glad he is back safe & sound. Great to see him! Can't wait until you both return!

Patti said...

Umm...you're welcome.

Unknown said...

Sarah,
Can't wait until you are both back in the States. It was good to see Micah even though he was pretty busy. That was a rigorous trip! Hope we didn't send any of our "bugs" home with him.

Patti said...

When you both have a chance, some little people we know left you a message on my blog.

:)

Joy said...

It was good to see Micah, Sarah. But we missed you greatly. I'm so glad you will both be home soon. By the way, we should be bumped up on your "who's who to see" list when you get back. Just ask Micah about it! :) Love you. Thanks for commenting on my blog the other day. It always means so much when you visit!!
Love you!

Em said...

The thought of holding Micah hostage in case you hopped on a plane to come get him crossed my mind... Thank you for letting us have him for a few days. You were greatly missed though! Love you lots!
Em

Anonymous said...

I am glad Micah made it home safely to you. It was good to see he at family dinner. Wish we would have been able to see him a little more. I sure miss you. Can't wait until March.
Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Good deal!

EllenBeth said...

I am glad you have him back! I think the next time he decides to be gone for awhile you should just come over here, we would have a grand time!!