Tuesday, October 13, 2009

로그인

That's what my log in button looks like :) It doesn't just mean "log in", if you read the sounds it says "log in." Konglish. Sometimes all of our websites just switch over to the Korean version without us telling it to. Just an amusing prelude to my post, random, I know:)
Micah is now on his way to all of you wonderful people in Pittsburg. I already miss him! But, I'm having dinner tonight with Kyunghee, my co-teacher/mother in Korea, and I've had at least 2 other offers to hang out with people on Thursday and Friday, so hopefully I won't have time to be too lonely.
We're still having a swine-flu craze going on here. We've had some more cases at our school, but haven't closed down so far. They did shut down one of the 2nd grade classes that had like 10 kids out sick! But only one of those has had a confirmed case of swine flu, the others are still waiting to hear. Other than that, things have been nice and calm here:) We had dinner with Kevin and Kate the other night and captured some adorable videos of Hayoung (their daughter) that I would like to share with you. Hopefully I can find and upload them. Love you all - take care of my husband for me! And congratulations Jonathan and Katie! It blows my mind to think that you guys aren't little kids anymore! Yer gettin' married! (sniff*sniff)
Love,
Sarah






Ok, so we only had one video, but below are some pictures too:)

Here, she's trying to make a heart shape with her hands - a popular Korean picture pose.


11 comments:

Patti said...

As happy as we are to get to have Micah here for a few days, everyone is incredibly upset about you being left behind. (Yikes! That sounds bad.) Glad to hear you're being taking care of in his absence, though.
Miss you.

PS: That baby is too cute.

Micah & Sarah said...

Haha, left behind - that is funny :)Thanks for thinking of me, Patti. I just got off of skype with Keira and Ellen; God has such good timing! It's great to be loved!

Em said...

Hey Sarah!
I hope you know that, even in our excitement of seeing Micah, we are all very much thinking about you and missing you. You are, in fact, VERY loved. :) Great pics of the baby! She looks like a sweetheart. Love you and miss you!

Em said...

Sarah,
I was hoping that you'd be a surprise and be here, but I am glad that you have lots of people taking care of you while Micah is gone. Mom said you already have a bunch of dinner plans and stuff. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and love you like crazy. I'm counting down the days since you and Micah aren't allowed to. :)
~Amy (transcribed by Emily :))

Micah & Sarah said...

I'm glad you girls were honest about who did the typing! I would feel so disillusioned if I found out by some other means that Amy had not (as it appeared)done the typing! Phew!

Em said...

Hahahaha! Amy was too tired to type her comment to you herself, so she, of course, tricked me into doing it for her. Some things will never change, but at least there was no spitting involved... Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
We miss you, but were very glad to see and hug your honey at family dinner. Hannah says "hi". Love you lots.
Rachel

Mom Sterrett said...

Loved the pictures and the stories. I love the way you write!
We saw Micah at dinner last evening. He looks great. He misses you though. Glad to hear the others are keeping you busy.
Will talk to you later.
XXXXOOOOO
Mom

Shelden said...

She is so cute!

Kerri said...

Too funny, my niece makes that same "o" face. I have a few photos of her making it. I call it her "surprised face" and crack up laughing every time she makes it. Aww, I miss you Sarah.

I can't wait to see Micah's handy photo work.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!