Sarah led worship for the toddlers on Sunday. It was pretty cute. We both felt good about being to serve in a more real way. I was the official photographer. We are going to do toddler worship every third Sunday. Next Sunday, our Vineyard group will be coming to our "house" for our gathering. It's going to be a blasty. Enjoy the pics. (and check my flickr, y'all)!


8 comments:
they are adorable!
They are so cute!!!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU! And I promise a blog update soon and an email :)
Micah, I went out and looked at flickr again, good stuff. But some of your pictures went missing! Seems like some of the older ones are gone now.
Especially love the first photo! You are so talented with a camera! Love you both.
Love the pictures. The children look so sweet. We miss and love you both heaps and gobs.
XXXXOOOO
Mom
I love the second picture the best - looks like an ad for Gap Kids or something. Keira & Jeremiah were down this weekend and it made me miss you guys terribly.
**Blasty blast**
Hi guys.
Love the photos. I would so hang them on my walls! I especially liked "Tagged". Sounds like you are doing some amazing things there. Miss you and think of you often.
Joy
Post a Comment