This one is of Jesung. I accidentally wrote the wrong reference on the weekly planner, so all the kids came in saying Hebrews 13:7 instead of 13:8; unfortunately, I didn't realize the error until after they'd all said it that morning! Still cute to hear them say their verses though:) I am having my students memorize ABC Scriptures - verses to go along with all the letters of the alphabet. This morning, some of them were saying our current verse for J - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8. Others are playing catch up and saying verses for other letters of the alphabet. I just had to break out my camera because it was just too darn cute to resist! Enjoy!
Jesung. In case you didn't catch what he said at the end, he said, "Ha-bu-roos." (Hebrews) It's always so interesting to hear how kids will say things before they've heard it said out loud. Since they were saying this 1st thing Monday morning, and before our QT, they were just saying this purely on what they could decode phonetically. I usually repeat it back correctly on the spot, but this one slipped by - plus it was too cute! He'll figure it out:)
Reyna's verse was "God is Love." 1 John 4:8 I think she looks like a Korean version of Kelsea. Such a cutie pie!
This is Junhyun. He cracks me up! He sort of reminds me of what Keira might have been like if she was a Korean boy:) Always doing the quirkiest funniest things as a kid!
This is of Seoyoung. The poor girl had to stand in line for about 5 minutes listening to all the other kids say their verses, so by the time she got to me, she said a combination of all the verses! She was trying to say "Come close to God, and God will come close to you." James 4:8. I still gave her credit;) She works so hard, and I am incredibly proud of her. She is such a sweetie pie! She's always so eager to say her verses to me - I just love it when she runs up to me wanting to tell me something! It's the cutest and most sincere thing I've ever heard!
7 comments:
I love the foreber! they are so cute!
Thanks so much for the videos! You are right, they are all adorable. How precious they all are :)
I hope you are both doing well, and your kiddos.
Love and miss you much.
XXOO
Mom
The videos are great! Your students are adorable. I like how you give them names of family back here, it is fun to imagine what they are like.
I bought the book 'Teach Like YOur Hair's On Fire' and am loving it. It is challenging me. Thanks for recommending it.
We love and miss you both.
Micah we will have to have some family pics taken when you get back.
Crystal
Those videos were great. My favorite line in the entire blog was "reminds me of Keira if she were a Korean boy." That killed me.
Love you.
Those were great! I, too, love how you compare the kids/people to others we know. Loved the comments, too!
I love the ha-bu-roos!!!!!!!
all the kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment