Today, we had a pot luck dinner at church as a way to welcome new members. I made chicken jambalaya. Sarah says that it was jambalicious. I was busy taking pictures so I didn't go through the line. I didn't feel up to trying my luck. Here are some of the pictures I took. One is of Sarah. One is Hong Joo trying to be a good girl and pray. One is Hayoung asking me to speak up. Please, enjoy.
9 comments:
That baby is adorable!
I agree with Abigail. I still cannot decide whether she looks like her mother or father though. She's a beauty. Wasn't the first picture Daniel with his daughter? She has grown!
Sorry we had to miss your call Saturday night. We missed you so much. I'm glad Ames was home for you to talk to.
Our trip to Wichita was wonderful. We were long overdue for a good visit with my sibs.
Love and miss you both very much. Wonderful pictures Micah. As usual.
XXXOOO
Mom
haha The baby wanting you to speak up...too funny!
"jambalicious" - easy there, michael scott
Hope you guys are well. Is everyone building underground bunkers to hide from North Korean missiles?
No, but we did do an "earthquake" drill;)
Hello my good friends! And thank you for your kind and lovely comment on my delinquent blog! I do believe it was the revvvv this ol' engine needed to get going again. I think, if you check soon, you may find something new there . . . maybe. It just seems there aren't enough hours in the day with these boys about, and living my real life has pushed out my blogging about it at times. I do miss writing when I don't, though, for words are the garden for self expression to grow in, and I do love words.
Speaking of love, I love the new posts, especially the video ones. It is good to see your faces, hear your voices.
I love the pics too. So vibrant and beautiful.
And I love you guys. It was great chatting with you the other night. Very fun, and somehow felt like you guys weren't so very far away after all.
Hope all is well there.
With much love, and great intentions of writing something soon,
Joy
Micah~
Your new camera is amazing! All of the pictures you've taken with it have turned out wonderfully. I have NO knowledge about the technicalities of cameras, but hearing you talk about them made me super stoked for you. :)
I miss you both like crazy and think of you often. I am hoping to catch you guys on Skype again SOON! Well, I love you and miss you both VERY much.
Em
The little boy with the hand to his ear(telling you to speak up) is so darn cute!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment