


That is what Joshua calls me. He is the son of our new Podowon leaders. (Vineyard, like homegroup). Ajoshi is a term reserved for married men your senior. When he sees us he comes running, saying, "Micah ajoshi, Micah ajoshi!" Then we get hugs. It's a great feeling. He has really begun to open up to us. We had a picnic a couple of weeks ago and I took my camera. These pictures are some of the results. At one point, Joshua and I played a game in which he removed his hat and threw it on the ground. My job was to act appalled and pick the hat up and put it back on his head. He laughed every time. We played that game for quite a while. Sarah captured a video of it whilst I was unbeknownst.
12 comments:
Is he laughing or crying?
I just noticed that you said that he laughed every time!
You look like a pro with that lens Micah. Don't hurt your back carrying that thing around!
He is so cute.
AWWW, I loved that post! Cute, cute, cute little boy! Kinda looks like Julius to me.
That is so cute! Looks like Uncle Micah is an "uncle" around the world:)
Love you guys,
Rachel
P.S. We start construction tomorrow!
unbeknownst... good one.
Loved the pictures and video clip! What a sweet little boy. I agree with Rachel. An uncle all around the world. I miss you both. Love you heaps and gobs.
xxoo
Mom
I've played that game a few times myself... they can play it for a very long time and never get tired of it.
Adorable! Love this post because it shows that children everywhere are pretty much the same.
That little boy is so cute. The second picture is my favorite. Miss you guys terribly. You missed Kerri and I speaking in Russian accents.
I wouldn't say that you missed Patty and Kerri speaking with Russian accents...
Post a Comment