

Just in case you haven't seen my new nephew, I wanted to post some pictures here. They are on flickr, too. His name is Levi Joseph Stanley. Named after his favorite uncle on his mom's side. (my name is Micah Levi). He reminds me of a dark-haired, dark-skinned version of Anthony. In one of the pictures it looks like he is trying to hit a high note. He did hit it, by the way. I learned his name as I was taking these pictures in the nursery as he was minutes old. My camera fogged up momentarily.
You can pray for me, just don't cry for me, Argentina. The worst of the sickness has passed. Today is the first day that we are to return to work. Please pray that we both do our jobs excellently. This year will hold greater challenges for me. I want to do the best job that I can.
8 comments:
He is so adorable! I am glad to hear that you are feeling little bit better!Miss you already!
I love newborn, screaming baby shots. Glad you're feeling better, Micah. Hope school is going well.
Congrats Unc! Now get to work!!
That boy is soooo cute! Challenges are given to us to help us grow and change. I know your hearts are more than ready for the challenges of the next school year and excellence is a part of both of you, so I will pray for endurance. Love you sooooo much.
Micah,I am glad you are on the recovery. Anthony is also recovering well. We received a good report from his pediatrician this afternoon. Both of the kids are taking a nap, so I am able to catch up with blogging and email. Please tell Sarah hello from me.
Love,
Rachel
Just wanted to say what a cutie little Levi is and what an awesome name he has as that is Jakob's middle name. It was so good to see you when you was home. Love and miss ya both.
Hey, Sarah and Micah!
It was so great to see you both again! You 2 are a couple of the most missed people on the entire planet. Seriously.
Baby Levi is absolutely adorable and I felt very grateful to be able to meet him in person. :)
I love and miss you both SO much.
Em
Thank you Micah, he is an absolute beauty.
xxoo
Post a Comment