Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick

Unfortunately, Micah has been ill pretty much since we got back. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for your faithful friendship and prayers. ~Sarah

7 comments:

Steve Haden said...

We're praying for you!!! Get well soon Micah!

Patti said...

Of course....because nothing can ever be 100% smooth. I'll be praying for you, Mic.
I miss you both so much already.
I'll keep you posted on any interesting "developments". : )
love you lots

Sandy Vinardi said...

I prayed that your trip would be restful and safe, but I don't think I prayed about sickness, sorry, I will pray about that now. I loved seeing you guys and spending time with you, it was such a blessing, thanks for making the trip. I miss you lots and love you sooooooo much, Sandy

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying until I hear that you are all healthy!

Leah said...

It was really good to see you. Sorry to hear that Micah is ill, we will be praying.

Mom Sterrett said...

It was wonderful talking to you and seeing you last evening. I was very sorry to hear you'd been sick since getting home...I hope and pray you get better soon!
Much love to you both.

Anonymous said...

Dear Micah and Sarah,

We made it home from the hospital yesterday(Monday). Anthony had a follow up appointment today. The doctor confirmed that Anthony's lungs sound very clear. Thank you Jesus. Considering our family is on the mend from sickness we know how to pray for healing. We will be doing so for Micah. We love you and miss you.
Love,
Rachel