I think it's always harder on the person/s not leaving. You tend to miss that person so much more than you realized you did/could. We all miss you and can't wait to see you in the near future.
I loved the pictures too. I missed Amy while she was there. I miss you both more than ever. I was glad Amy got to visit you and I am hoping these next few months go by quickly. Micah you take the best pictures. Love you both. Heaps and gobs. XXXXOOOOO
LOVE that last photo, and I agree that I never thought they looked alike until that pic. I thought the tree was a painting. You are both missed and loved much.
I miss you guys the mostest! It was really hard to leave you guys and I can't wait for you to get back home. Thanks for my special dedication post! :) ~Amy
It was so great seeing you and Amy together again, Sarah. The pic at the end was wonderful. I miss all of us sisters getting to hang out. "Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters. Caring. Sharing. Every little thing that we are wearing...." Love you, Sarah. Thank you, Micah, for, once again, taking such awesome pictures. Bring tears to my eyes every time. :) Love you too! Em
9 comments:
Awwww... I would miss my sisters so much if I were in your shoes!
So would I.
I think it's always harder on the person/s not leaving. You tend to miss that person so much more than you realized you did/could. We all miss you and can't wait to see you in the near future.
p.s.- love the photos.
Another thing or two...
1. The tree photos is SO good it doesn't look real.
2. I never thought Sarah and Amy looked alike until that last photo.
I miss you Sarah. I sure hope March comes soon.
Love you,
Rachel
speaking of missing people - i miss you guys. i love the picture of sarah and amy.
also...i'm working on a blog to you from e & audrey.
i'm sure it will make sarah cry ;)
I loved the pictures too. I missed Amy while she was there. I miss you both more than ever. I was glad Amy got to visit you and I am hoping these next few months go by quickly. Micah you take the best pictures. Love you both. Heaps and gobs.
XXXXOOOOO
LOVE that last photo, and I agree that I never thought they looked alike until that pic. I thought the tree was a painting. You are both missed and loved much.
I miss you guys the mostest! It was really hard to leave you guys and I can't wait for you to get back home. Thanks for my special dedication post! :) ~Amy
It was so great seeing you and Amy together again, Sarah. The pic at the end was wonderful. I miss all of us sisters getting to hang out.
"Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters. Caring. Sharing. Every little thing that we are wearing...." Love you, Sarah.
Thank you, Micah, for, once again, taking such awesome pictures. Bring tears to my eyes every time. :) Love you too!
Em
Post a Comment