Saturday, August 8, 2009

100 Posts!!!















In celebration of our hundredth post, I have chosen a plethora of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

9 comments:

Scott said...

I love the chairs!

Patti said...

Ditto on the chairs - are they....plum?

PS - "Do you even know what a plethora is?"

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that I loved the chairs too! Congrats on your 100th post!!!!!

Mom Sterrett said...

Good Morning.
Congratulations on your 100th post. I loved all the pictures. Thanks for posting. I miss reading them. Sometimes I go back and read the old ones. You both have grown so much. Hope you're having a great times with Ames. Love and miss you all.
Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your pictures took my breath away!
Love,
Rachel

Shelden said...

Seems like everybody loves the chairs picture!

Jenny said...

Your pictures are always so beautiful and stunning.

How are things going for you guys?

Em said...

Micah, amazing pictures!!!! I loved the chairs one, but I'm not gonna lie, I was more partial to the one of Sarah. :) The ones of the sky were incredible...

Kerri said...

Could I love your photography anymore? Doubtful. The photo of the four chairs is AMAZING...and the photo of Sarah is, well, too good for words.