Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mostly Pictures
















I'm sorry, everyone. I just don't feel like writing tonight. We are having a great time at our Summer Camp. My Vision Workshop is over and the kid's pics are posted on my flickr site. I am so proud of them. Here are some pictures that I have taken recently. Hope you like 'em. The Welch's can was part of our communion on Sunday. It was awesome, it sort of reminded me of home.

4 comments:

Mom Sterrett said...

Don't worry that you don't write a lot. It's that you write. Loved the pictures, as usual. I think you're the best. Glad the camp is going well.
Love you both heaps and gobs.
XXXOOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures too much to be mad at you for not writing very much!

Patti said...

the picture of the plate with a few veggies and the chopsticks is a beautiful composition. the little girl in the pink dress is hilarious.
hope you get more memory soon so we can see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah,
Love the pictures. Hannah says hi to Uncle Micah and Auntie Sarah.
Love,
Rachel