Monday, December 22, 2008

On Our Way

We'll be leaving in just a couple very short hours to come home! We can't wait to see everyone! It's so funny though, I was laying awake last night with a similar kind of sleeplessness that I experienced before we came here. I had so many questions on my mind. Will we seem like different people? Will home seem like a different place? Will we have to adjust to our own culture now? What will it be like? On and on...I think mostly, though, it'll just feel really good to be home again. So many stories to tell - it'll take way longer than a month, I'm sure! Can't wait to see everyone!
Love, Sarah

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am getting so exited to see you here safe and sound. I will not be able to see you for the first couple of days. I am at my grandparents for Christmas. I love you soo much and I cannot wait to see you!

(Katie and Jonathan are ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!) I thought that you might of wanted to know that!

Andrea in Pittsburg said...

I am counting down the hours!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

I already start missing you two .
it's Christmas in USA.
I had yesterday. ^^
I hope you all have a great Christmas and happy & exciting new year.

Katie and Jonathan are ENGAGED??!!
Say congrats!!

Scott said...

What is all this rumoring?

Oh, and welcome back for a while.

Anonymous said...

I will definately say congratulations!

Steve Haden said...

I noticed this entry only had a few comments, and after you scolded us this morning in Church, I thought I better write something!! We are soooo looking forward to our visit with you on Thursday!

Mom Sterrett said...

Just want you to know I read this...hee, hee.
It is lovely having you both home for awhile...
XXXOOO
Mom

Kerri said...

It's pathetic that I'm commenting while you're in the U.S.A but I love you guys and I am SO thankful for the time we've shared during your visit thus far.

Micah & Sarah said...

Thanks for all of the lovely comments. We have really enjoyed being home, and have a renewed sense that we are indeed supposed to come back after this next year. Love you all! ~Sarah