


We just got back from four fun-filled days in Hong Kong. We attended an A.C.S.I. conference at an international Christian school. During the day, we went to seminars with speakers like Dr. Gary Chapman and Dr. D. Bruce Lockerbie. We learned a great deal about Christian education and came away with renewed vigor and energy toward teaching. After the day's sessions, we went out on the town. Hong Kong has a fabulous skyline and nightlife. We packed so many things into the three nights of adventure. This is the largest post I've ever made at one time to flickr. This trip was also a great way to bond with our co-workers. We are trying to fight the let down that inevitably occurs after such an amazing trip. Now we must return to life and get back into the swing of things. We are now three weeks from coming home for Christmas. Don't forget to check out the Hong Kong pictures. Ask us about our trip when you see us!
10 comments:
I'm going to check out the pictures now. Coming from your camera with your eye I'm sure they're amazing.
HI GUYS!!! I'm so happy to finally talk to you again. I just got a computer and will be able to check up on the site more. Prior to having it, I usually just had enough time to see what's going on and the get on. I look forward to checking in more often!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is beautiful! I hope that you guys had a great trip. I cannot wait to see you this month!!!!!!!
Wow, I can hardly believe it's almost been a year that you've been in Korea. I just love reading all about the exciting things God is doing through you guys! Love ya! Miss ya!
I just got on to catch up on your blogs as our computer has been down a couple of weeks. I also went to see all the pictures you took. Micah, you are an amazing photographer...hope you're keeping a portfolio. Thanks so much for keeping us informed, entertained, and helping us feel more in touch with you both. You are GREATLY missed, every day. I'm so excited to see you both VERY SOON!
XXOO
Who is J.bryaniii?
oh my goodness you don't know me by my middle name???? wow i'm shocked...........actually i'm not surprised. It's Jonathan!!! I miss you guys. I'm very excited to see you soon. Micah i might have a job for you when you get home ;)
I figured it out about 90% after I asked. The iii threw me off.
My grandpa is jacob bryan, my dad is jay bryan, and i'm jonathan bryan.
Dude... lost you on Skype. We have new account as we forgot our old one. It died with our last pc. We are on there as phil.kerri.butler
Have you been made aware of this Scene it SEINFELD?
Yeah, that's right
Post a Comment