
This is the title of one of my latest pictures. I don't know why I called it that. I guess it just came to me. Sarah is reading over my shoulder. We are about to do "Quiet Time", which is what devotions are called in Korea. I would like to thank everyone for their prayers over the past couple of weeks. I was on some meds for my stomach and I will be watching what I eat and drink very carefully from now on. It looks like bread and water from here on out. We are both feeling much better than we were.
Yesterday we went to Seoul just to get out of the house. We went to Coex Mall and had lunch at Quizno's. It was the best Quizno's I had ever visited. I bought a book: Empire of the Sun. After the mall, we went to Seoul Tower. It was raining again just as it was the last time we went. This time, however, it was also lightninging. Seoul Tower is the highest thing in Seoul, if not the whole country! We rode in the rain up the cable car and took the elevator the rest of the way to the top of the tower. It was AWESOME!!! We ate at nGrill which is an ultra-fancy revolving restaurant that revolves. By the time we sat down for dinner, the rain had moved on and the view of the city lights was amazing. The restaurant revolves a little more than one full rotation in two hours. It was really nice to get out of the house but also just sit and relax.
Our vineyard meeting after church today was also very lovely and relaxing. Two of the ladies in our group are taking a cooking class together and they prepared some of their newfound recipes for us. It was delicious. Kate said it was the most she has seen Sarah eat since we've been here!
Thanks again for all your prayers. We love you all and miss you, but we'll see you in 8 weeks!

13 comments:
I can't wait till you come for christmas it's going to be a lot of fun. I will keep praying for you. (I'm so excited to be the first one commenting on the 17 leaf!!!! :)
Dolphin
I love you guys soooooooooooooo much. I miss you, and will be counting down the days until you come back. I will continue praying for you guys! I love you.
Until next time,
Abigail
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. We will keep praying for both of you. Phil made a great slide shown from the float, we watched it this morning. I have it so you guys can see it when you come home. 8 weeks, we will be counting down the days. Love you guy's.
8 weeks... Can't wait to see you guys!!!
8 weeks!!!
well....i guess that's only 56 days.
you know i'm actually sick enough to construct a countdown, don't you?
I'm so glad you are both feeling better. We've been praying for you. I love the pic and title. haha A revolving restaurant that revolves?! Wow. What a concept. ;)
Dennis and I ate at the one in K.C. and it was very cool. Glad you could experience it there, too. Love you both and can't wait to see you! 8 weeks! Yeah!
i'm so glad you guys are doing better. i'm so jealous about seoul tower, that place is awesome!!! can't wait for the 8 weeks to be over.
love you guys,
kimi
Hi Micah and Sarah, sorry it has been so long since I have written to you. I am so excited to think that you will be home in just a few weeks. It will be wonderful to see you. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I started working at the school in August, taking Amy Trinkle's job and teaching Algebra, so I have been pretty busy just figuring things out. Thankfully Rana is here most of the time to train me. I must say it has been wonderful being able to be back at the church everyday. I can't wait to see you both, Joy was just up at the desk and we discussed all of us maybe going out when you are back...we miss you both so much!!
I can't believe that you are going to be here so soon!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!
It is quite fantastic to hear that you are feeling better. Gabe said that you guys were on Skype at the costume party on Friday. She was sorry that she didn't get to talk to you, but there were a lot of people there she said. I was at home with Wren. She may have mono, which will not be fun. It is amusing that I worked 13 hours today without a break and still cannot sleep. I have been thinking about living by revelation tonight and all week really. We have to be a revelation people to be a revolutionary people. But, revelation is not just angelic choruses and visions, but the depth of revelation is seen in it's manifestation in the day to day. This is what makes you guys special. No matter what you feel, you are living by deep revealtion day by day because when Jesus asked you to, you picked up and moved to be with a people and show them Jesus. Never think that what you are doing is small or not a continued inspiration to us that are here day after day. You are livning the dream and don't weary in it. We love you here at the Squires residence.-Scott
Hey, Sarah and Micah!
I can't believe how many times we have missed each other on Skype. It makes me a little teary-eyed each time... It's like when I missed Michael's call from Iraq. Geez, I still can't think about it without it making me emotional! I'm a mess.
I am soooo excited to see you two again! You are very much missed and loved. Hopefully we can actually catch each other on Skype soon! Fingers crossed! Love you.
Em
Hello,
Glad you are both feeling better. Loved the previous blog Micah. I love to see things through your eyes.
I can't wait to see you either. It is getting so exciting to think we will see you pretty soon.
Sarah I sent both boxes, hope they get there in plenty of time. The gal at the post office assured me they would.
Love you both bunches!
Post a Comment