
This is my favorite new outfit. Sarah and I went shopping yesterday after church at Suwon Station. They have a GAP! I got a long sleeve, red thermal shirt in honor of Autumn. There is also a store called Who A.U.(pronounced who ah you). It's patterned after Abercrombie and I got some really nice, thick blue sweats. I am in a blue sweats and red thermal frame of mind. It's a good thing I found the outfit. The weather is tremendously gorgeous!
Sarah and I watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" the other night. So many great memories came rushing back to me. Memories of sorting candy as a child, more recent memories of going to the pumpkin patch with C.H.S. When I was about 4 years old I dressed up as the Incredible Hulk for Halloween. In my young mind, I was the Hulk. I hulked out constantly. I guess I still do, I just don't always have the green face paint. Harvest Parties, hay rack rides, bon fires. I love this time of year. Will someone please eat some candy corn for me? and a popcorn ball. and a caramel apple. and a Nathan's hotdog roasted over a bon fire. I'm hungry! Go Fall!!!
Sarah and I watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" the other night. So many great memories came rushing back to me. Memories of sorting candy as a child, more recent memories of going to the pumpkin patch with C.H.S. When I was about 4 years old I dressed up as the Incredible Hulk for Halloween. In my young mind, I was the Hulk. I hulked out constantly. I guess I still do, I just don't always have the green face paint. Harvest Parties, hay rack rides, bon fires. I love this time of year. Will someone please eat some candy corn for me? and a popcorn ball. and a caramel apple. and a Nathan's hotdog roasted over a bon fire. I'm hungry! Go Fall!!!
12 comments:
oh, micah.....
i've been thinking about you during random fall moments over the past few weeks - working on the float, crunching through leaves, the pumpkin patch field trip, planning the halloween party and thanksgiving dinner.....the list is countless.
can't wait to see you in a couple of months.....so much to catch up on.
And no picture? You should add something white to the ensemble while you're at it.
Yeah!!!!!! I love fall!!!!!!!!!Go fall!!!!!!!!
I can go for the Nathan's dog! Yum...
Getting nice here. I love cold weather...most fat guys do. HAHA!
I am also envisioning you in a stripped Where's Waldo scarf for some reason. Let's see a picture.
Hello,
Humor and nostalgia, my two favorite things about you...I thought I was the only one that liked candy corn...love the chocolate ones.
Hope you're both doing well.
xxoo
P.S. Dad says "hi".
I'm not so much on the cold unless I am curled up on the couch with a blanket and a loved one, or reading a book with a cup of coffee, or in front of a fire. :) I do love the crisp, fresh smell in the air though. It can be quite invigorating. Love your thoughts, and the outfit sounds awesome. Be sure to bring it with you when you come home... Love you guys! I am super stoked to see you again.
Em
I just want to say that Patti made me cry the other night while we were working on the float. I have been missing you guy's terribly. Especially while working on the float. Patti kept talking about you and I just starting crying and couldn't help it. Then it happened again with Bekah later in the evening. I just want you to know that you were missed greatly during this float project and would have loved it given the theme. I love you guy's.
Amy
ha ha ha! thanks for the picture!
I, too, thank you for the picture. Nice.
We heard that you guys are sick or have been sick. We just want you to know that we are praying for you. We do miss you and are eager to see you again!
i love your outfit micah!!!!!
(sorry i haven't commented for a long time!)
Dolphin
Post a Comment