


Today was a beautiful day. After church, we decided to go on a picnic as a homegroup. It was Kevin's idea and everyone agreed that it was a great one. We went to a large garden/park type of area. We discussed our praise reports and prayer requests while lounging in the warm late Summer sun as it found its way through the outstretched branches of the trees. I took my big camera and I was so glad that I did. I got so many pictures. The garden was created by the guy that started Samsung. He liked peacocks, so there is a plethora of peacocks strolling the grounds. We ate popsicles and simply enjoyed God and His wonderful creation. It was wonderful. Enjoy these shots of our glorious day!
12 comments:
Kate looks so cute pregnant!!!!
I love the pic of the peacock!
those photographs are amazing. great job, mic.
and because nothing can go without movie qutoes...
"A plethora? Do you even know what a plethora is?"
Incredible Micah. Oh, and I'm sure Kimi told you, but those itunes songs, are not looking to promising. :( Unfortunately, when she called I wasn't in town and actually able to lay hands on the computer. But it seemed...not good.
Those are amazing pictures, Micah. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sorry that I don't comment often on the pictures on Flikr, but that doesn't mean I don't look at them at all. :) I miss you both more than I can really put into words.
I love you,
Em
Hi Guys,
Loved the pictures Micah! Miss you both. I'm looking forward to talking to you when you call.
XXOO
Mom
hey guys,
it sounds like you had a lot of fun. i'm jealous! i miss the two of you very much.
love you both,
kimi
It was a fresh day.
I like your pictures and hope to see more :)
Where is the next?
Let's find other places ^^
Hey, Micah, I can't comment on your photos without a "flickr" account. That's gay. Anyway, LOVE the pic of "Bless the Lord". I laughed until I stopped. I also loved the restroom one. So funny.
katie loves your pictures
Your photos inspired me to take my camera with me last weekend. One day I hope to be 50% as good as you.
That family looks Amazing.
Love Molly
Post a Comment