Greetings and Salutations!
My wife, Sarah, and I are making preparations to move to Seoul, South Korea to teach English for one year. We will use this blog to communicate with our many loved ones remaining stateside. This is my first post. It is merely a practice run giving me a feel for the blogging.
Goodbye and Godspeed
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you created this:) You're awesome!
i concure! this is a marvelous idea!
Hey Guys!
I just wanted to let you know that I care and I am so glad that Micah created this too! I will miss you two so much when you leave, but I know that this is God's goodness to you in giving you this amazing opportunity for greatness. I love you both and will be praying for you. May God bless you and keep you...
Post a Comment