Saturday, October 20, 2007
Late Breaking News
We are still a few months away from our estimated date of departure and we have learned of an interesting new development. We may have the chance to teach at a Christian school as opposed to the public school that we had originally considered. Sarah and I feel that it would be an even greater opportunity than we had hoped. It seems as if it may be one of those instances in which God comes along with the real plan that exceeds all expectations. I love it when God does that! Please, pray for us and with us about the decisions that lie ahead. The Central Christian Academy positions would last two years. Our original plan was just one year. The school, however, is run by Kevin and Kate's church. Kate e-mailed Sarah about the jobs and we are all getting excited at the prospect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I'm completely traumatized by the idea of you guys being gone for two whole years, but at the same time I'm so excited about this big adventure that God seems to leading you toward!
Micah and Sarah,
Steve and I will keep you in prayer and will miss you and the effects you have on us and our church family. You are such a blessing and bring such joy that we can only pray that the people in Korea will be touched in the same way through your "teachings and lifestyle".
God bless you both and keep you safe.
Cyndi and Steve and Family Haden
That is very exciting that you have this awesome opportunity. Randy and I will be praying for you during this time. Randy and Becky Helms and kids
that is pretty sweet! Go for it!
Awesome!!! Praise God for leading you guys to this and for taking you further then you even imagined. I can't wait to hear details while you guys are away. We will miss you. You both are such a blessing to this body, but we are very excited for your opportunity. Love you guys, The Angeles
What an opportunity to share the gospel abroad. If you think this is exciting just wait in expectation of what He has in store for you both. Thank you for walking your lives out in such a way that we know the Lord will be glorifed no matter where you go. You will be missed very much. I will be praying for you and look forward to reading the blog.
Love you both, Debbie M.
God is good! We'll continue to pray and think of you Parsons.
Kerri (and Phil)
: )
Like Andrea, I am completely traumatized by the idea of you guys being gone for two whole years; however, I am excited that you have the opportunity to explore a different culture. I know that you will be a blessing to them as much as you have been to us. Please say hello to Kevin and Kate.
all of the above
I will miss you both, but I think it is awesome that you are willing to step out in faith!
I'm so excited for you guys. It will be sad to see you guys go, but it will be good at the same time because this is what God has planned for you. I'll be praying for you guys.
I am glad that I will be moving away so that it might take a little more of the "edge" off of your leaving for 2 years. :) Completely selfish, I know... I just love you both so much though. I just don't think anything will feel the same without you here. I hope Micah is planning on taking his camera...
TWO YEARS! TWO WHOLE YEARS! Say it isn't so! Well, who are we to stand in the way of God. I guess we'll let you both go, but really, TWO YEARS! :) You really will be missed, but we know that God has tremendous things planned for you. This is such a great way to stay connected. Thanks, Micah!
I'm down man. You leave your post, and I'll leave mine.
Wow that is awesome. I am excited for you guys but sad at the same time. you will be missed.
Post a Comment