Thursday, November 15, 2007
Our Interviews
Sarah and I received a call from South Korea tonight. The headmaster/chaplain of Central Christian Academy called to interview us for the school positions. The interviews went extremely well. It sounds as if we will be able to have the jobs. He will be sending us letters of acceptance and possibly contracts to sign. There are still many things to be done for all the details to be worked out, but we are definitely going. We may even be able to meet with him in Dallas during his upcoming trip to the U.S. to discuss some of the details. We are beside ourselves with excitement. God keeps on revealing Himself to us through this entire process. Just when we think we have everything figured out, He shows us His version of the plan and it always far exceeds anything we could have dreamt. God is truly and utterly amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, I got a call from Joseph Kim who is the headmaster. He gave me a call after the interviews. He thanked me for introducing good people (Mrs. & Mr. Parsons) He said very positively, so I also thanked him. Kevin and I are really happy that you guys had great interviews. We can't wait to meet you in Korea. But I know how your friends and family will be sad. I’m sorry.
I'll keep praying that all works will be done successfully.
Post a Comment